The best 5 tips to combat cellulite at home!
Cellulite is something that many women have to deal with. It’s also a fact that some of us are unhappy with it and want to figure out how to get rid of it without overhauling our lives or breaking the bank.
You can find thousands of products in the market that claim to get rid of cellulite, but the truth is, there is no magic trick to cellulite disappear. Wherever tips you decide to follow, you need to combine it with exercise, water intake, diet and healthy lifestyle. Remember that you need to be persistent if you want to achieve results.
During lockdown you can prepare homemade remedies to reduce the appearance of cellulite. They will give you all the benefits of their natural ingredients for less money.
Tip one to reduce cellulite:
Make your own cream with coffee ground
Caffeine has a lot of nutritional characteristics that help your skin look better. It improves blood flow and dehydrates fat cells producing a better appearance of your skin.
- ¼ cup of coffee grounds,
- ¾ cup of olive oil
- 1 ½ cup of sugar.
Mix all the ingredients until you form a paste. Apply the cream in the wanted area using circular movement, until the skin turns pink . Stop if the skin becomes sensitive.
Tip Two to reduce cellulite:
Massage the area daily
You should perform this massage with firm and strong movements. You can include techniques such as pounding, circular motions and kneading (Pinch and press the skin strongly with both hands as you were kneading bread, then alternate with circular motion).
Remember that all motions should be made towards the heart, from down upwards. Massage the area for 5 minutes every day for 2 weeks, then you can do it 3 times per week.
For best results on your buttock area apply circular movements (clockwise) starting from the hip and moving towards the thigh.
Tip three to reduce cellulite:
Apply Cupping technique
- For this technique you will need a silicone cup (you can buy them at amazon.com)
- Apply a lot of oil on the area.
- Then, place your cup and gently squeeze the base to create a vacuum, and move it with circular motions.
- Don’t keep the cup in one place, in order to avoid bruises.
- Take your time to figure out how much to squeeze the cup to get the tension you need. If you feel pain, just squeeze it lighter.
- When your skin becomes red and warm without feeling any strong pain this means you are doing a good massage.
- If you have spider veins don’t place the cup in that area because they can get even worse.
Tip four to reduce cellulite:
Do regular skin brushing
Dry brushing, helps you to exfoliate dead cells from the surface of the skin and enhances lymphatic drainage and circulation
Things you have to consider:
- Use a natural-bristle brush.
- Dry-brush your body daily for at least 3 minutes.
- Apply enough pressure to stimulate circulation, but not so much to irritate the skin.
- Do circular movements in the direction towards the heart.
Tip five to reduce cellulite:
Drink Healthy Juices and plenty of water
Experts at Mayo Clinic think that drinking natural juices can repair damaged tissues and increase elasticity in your skin; that’s why we want to share some recipes with you.
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 bunch Celery
- 1 knob Ginger
- 1 Lemon or Grapefruit
- 1 cup Parsley
Pineapple and celery
- 2 grapefruits
- 1 big slice of pineapple
- 2 celery sticks
Add all ingredients in a vegetable juicer. Gently mix them all and consume immediately.
Reducing cellulite is a full- time job. Creams, juices, and also pharmaceutical products give you a temporary relief. That’s why you need to combine the use or intake of these products with a healthy diet and exercise. Remember that massages and lymphatic drainage are great to help you reduce cellulite. They increase blood flow, reduce excess fluids and toxins. Here at the clinic we have the best professionals and treatments to help you with your conditions. You can contact us here. We are happy to help.