We Treat You Better is not just our tagline. We mean it. It’s part of our DNA.
So why are we the highest rated multidisciplinary musculoskeletal clinic in North/Central London?
Our Approach as back pain specialists:
- Recovery is not just about strengthening (physiotherapy), muscle release (clinical massage) or mobilisation (osteopathy). Reliable, long-term cures require a mix of these approaches and more.
- We believe in a more integrative approach to healthcare as opposed to the silo system of modern medicine. The body is a unit and all parts are interconnected.
- Our multi-skilled approach gives the best possible outcome from hands on interventions.
- Our aim is to have you pain free and enjoying your favourite activities in the quickest turnaround possible.
- Unlike most clinics, our highly qualified therapists are all multi-skilled and work together as a team.
- We focus on the cause rather than only treating symptoms. We specialise in results-based treatment programmes tailor-made to both your medical condition and your personal lifestyle.
- After 20 years in the medical field and qualified as Respiratory physio, Nutritionist Dental Nurse, Lymphatic drainage post-surgery , postural assessment, joints mobilisation & manipulations, dry needling, Reflexologist, Sports & remedial massage and Advance soft issue techniques and more. Yaneth set up Perea Clinic to offer the full range of therapies required to treat and prevent injuries and chronic conditions. She started the back pain clinic and gradually specialising on other injuries. Yaneth and her team regularly work and train with senior medical consultants specialising in musculoskeletal conditions.
- We hope to help you recover and get you back to work, exercise and sport as soon as possible, and pain-free.