How we use information
1. Any information learned from customers helps Perea Clinic personalise and continually improve their experience with us. Also, we use the information to help determine optimum treatment(s). It is also used to handle orders, products, and services bought from us. In addition, it may be used to process payments, communicate with customers (including regarding promotional offers), and generally maintain their accounts with us.
2. Additionally, this information is used to improve our premises and online platform. Where relevant, it is used to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website. Furthermore, it enables third parties to carry out technical, logistical, or other functions on our behalf.
3. We store on our systems the information you give us or enter it on our website. Our systems are procured from and built by leading professional providers of database and website systems. They are specialists in the healthcare and therapy sectors.
Systems and Security
1. Some functions are carried out by, or through, software systems licensed from leading suppliers. For example, sending out our newsletter, processing payments, taking bookings.
2. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please inform us in writing.
3. We do not share your information with others (other than as prescribed by law), nor do we ever sell it to anyone.
5. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. However, it only reveals the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Naturally, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing
6. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
1. It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.
3. Finally, all data is held and processed in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act