Why have a relaxing massage/ holistic massage?
Relaxing/Holistic massage is an individual treatment specifically tailored for you.
This treatment encourages the mind to slow down whilst increasing energy levels and reduce stress.
It is important to give your body a break from a chaotic life. Stress can lead too many muscular issues down the line, therefore we encourage regular massage session.
Our practitioners take into account your emotional and spiritual wellbeing, as well as your physical body.
Our therapist will do a full consultation to find out the areas that need more attention and at the same time advice you in stress techniques to help you to relax.
Many clients come to see us as part of their monthly self care plans. Massage helps with anxiety, circulation and muscle tension too.
What does Holistic mean?
Holistic comes for the Greek work- Holos- meaning whole. The holistic approach takes into account the whole person not just the physical symptoms or disorders.
What are the benefits of Massage?
- Helps to remove waste products and improve circulation
- Nourish blood cells helping them with oxygen transportation.
- Creates relaxation by working on the superficial skin layers
- It broken down adhesions, allowing muscles to contract more efficiently.
- The touch receptors in the skin send signal to the brain to relax therefore reduces mental stress and promotes better sleep.
- Relieves cramps, muscles spasms,
- reduces pain and swelling by stimulating the release of endorphins (the body natural painkiller)
- Helps to relieve tension-related conditions-such as headaches and muscular aches.
- Improves general wellbeing