- General. Information published on this web site is provided for the use of our visitors. Although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur, and no guarantee is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. We may alter the information on our website from time to time.
- Medical Considerations. It is your responsibility to ensure that any treatments you book are suitable for you, considering your personal medical condition. If in doubt, you should check prior to booking with your own doctor, physiotherapist or similar medical practitioner. Do not book any treatments that conflict with their advice.
- Cancellation and Payment for all appointments must be made in advance, at the time of booking or immediately following the treatment. Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance will not be refunded and will incur the full fee if not already paid in full in advance.
- Refunds can be made if the session or appointment was cancelled and requested 24hrs in advance. We cannot refund any appointment, package or gift card that has expired. All refunds are subject to a 3% administration fee.
- Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- Accuracy of Data.
Whilst we take pride in keeping our website maintained with relevant and up-to-date information, please note that, due to the way that websites are stored, copied and downloaded, the information on this website may be incomplete, out of date or incorrect.
- Other websites. We are not responsible for the content of any other website, including any website through which you may have gained access to our website or to which you may gain access from our website. We do not accept any liability in connection with any such sites or links.
- Copyright and trademarks.
You are required to obey all applicable copyright, design and trade mark laws. The trade names Perea Clinic and com and their corresponding logos are trading names and trade marks belonging to Perea Clinic. All our moral rights are hereby asserted and reserved. The copyright and design right in all information on this website and our marketing materials belongs to Perea Clinic. Such information may not be copied without our prior written consent. That said, we permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes.
- Permitted Links. You may not link to this site, nor frame it, without our prior written permission.
- Liability for Inaccurate Information. We shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. We do not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. We exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission. We exclude any liability, including that for negligence, for the content of this website or any products or treatments sold through it, to the maximum extent permitted by the relevant law upon which any action concerning our liability is based.
- Law & Jurisdiction. Your use of this website shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales, and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- All notices to Perea Clinic should be made in writing and addressed to email@example.com
- Miscellaneous. In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.