Our osteopaths are hands-on, they are specialised to detects and treat a diverse range of health-related conditions such as: back & neck pain, sports injuries ,work related injuries, arthritis and more.
The treatment involves skilled manipulation and mobilisation of the spine and joints. It also consists of massage of the soft tissue.
What are the benefits?
Osteopaths’ look for and remove the underlying cause of the pain rather than focusing only on the symptoms. This is vital in minimising the chances of you having a recurrence of the problem. Osteopathic care can benefit you if you have muscle and joint pain, or if you are searching to improve your posture.
- Encourages the joint’s range of motion
- Reduces pain & stiffness in muscles and joints
- Decreases tension & stress of joints and the body
- Helps you to adapt to hormonal and structural changes during pregnancy
- Helps you to reduce scar tissue resulting from accidents or trauma
- Encourages lymphatic drainage, blood flow and promotes nutritional intake to bones and joints.
At Perea Clinic, your osteopath will give a clear explanation of what they find, and discuss a treatment plan that suits you the best. They often suggest lifestyle changes and self-help measures to assist recovery and to prevent reoccurrence or a worsening of the symptoms.
If you are looking to find an Osteopath in London, you are in the right place.
Our clinic is located in islington, only 3 minutes away from angel station. So if you are injured and need to see an osteopath near Angel station, we are really close!
All of our osteopaths are registered with the General Osteopathic council